"The world has moved, be quick enough to not miss it now,
so wake up your eyes and darling your smile" -Copeland

Thursday, August 13, 2009

a song and a story

"A Short Short Story Perhaps"

You took my heart in your hand on that day that screamed to be spring but was still whispering winter. I wrote a poem about us in class thinking I'd show you later that day.  Instead, I left a note on your car wishing you to have a great day.  Perhaps I should've told you then, I guess it's too bad I didn't, or maybe too good. I can't decide. I'm somewhat in the same predicament at the moment, but now the heat is swelling from the ground and the days are never ending until I see you again. Maybe I should find that poem I wrote ages ago when all this was still fresh and post that on your car this time. I wonder what you'd say and the reaction you'd give. Would you walk away or do what I see only in my dreams with your arms? Open them as I step in to the embrace I have hidden in my thoughts for ages. I never thought it would come to this, but I suppose it was now or never. I walk up to your porch now, and before I knock, I turn to see the last days of summer wave goodbye into another season and I walk in your door not looking back.

++++++++++++++++++++++
on a side note, i love this song and thought i'd share it with you today :)


buenos dias mis amigos