"The world has moved, be quick enough to not miss it now,
so wake up your eyes and darling your smile" -Copeland

Thursday, June 4, 2009

please read the letter that I wrote

have you ever felt like nothing ever happens the way you plan them out to happen?  i try not to get too frazzled when this happens, but it's far too easy to do.
anyway
thank you all for the continuous positive feedback, it really makes my day.
i think i ate too many garden salsa sun chips tonight :/
i hope it doesn't result too badly...
abby and i visited The Mustard Seed Ranch tonight rather than next thursday and it was so cool...
there were 5 kids we babysat, all but two had been neglected or abused in some way; it's really sad.  however, this special place gives them an opportunity to try and live a different life than what they previously had with loving live in parents.  it's such a cool thing, and i look forward to learning more about it.  the kids are so loving, one of the little girls (she's four) colored me a picture tonight and she wanted me to write on it "best buddies."  it just made my day, it was so precious. 
i've been listening to Raising Sand by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.  it's so heartbreakingly beautiful.  i love it when i can connect with a song and there are a few songs on that album that do so for me.
all the other songs are just as awesome, but these have really stuck out to me tonight. 
i just want to say again that
i'm so glad i have this blog.  it has created for me very nice, positive people (not that i don't have that already, but ya know), positive feedback,  it's somewhat of an escape (it's like a whole other world and that's really cool to me), and it encourages me to keep writing, so thank you all for everything :)
buenos noches mis amigos