"The world has moved, be quick enough to not miss it now,
so wake up your eyes and darling your smile" -Copeland

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

another late night ranting

i've mentioned my addiction to diet coke, but i don't believe i've explained it fully.
i know it's silly, it's just a drink i like, but honestly, if i go a day without it, i'm crazy.  i crave it, and yes, you can say i'm an addict for diet coke :) 
case in point: i haven't had a diet coke in about a day.  it's 2 a.m. i should've gone to bed awhile ago, but being me, i tend to sneak in a few more minutes (or hours) more than i should with my nose in a book. and all the sudden, i start thinking about the cold silver can waiting for me downstairs in the fridge. i've patiently waited for the right opportunity to open it since it's my last can, and today didn't seem like the right time. but for some reason at 2 a.m. i find myself getting up from bed to be downstairs sipping on my diet coke.
this is bad.
i put it back, i'll save it for tomorrow.
unfortunately, at this very moment, i'm having to beg myself not to just give in and go downstairs to claim all of it.
i'll look forward to the morning when i can finally take the sweet sips i'm wishing i could take now. :)
hehe
goodnight :)
p.s. here's a song and band that i've recently begun listening to. i really like them, this song is good and the lead singer/guitarist isn't too sore on the eyes either ;)