"The world has moved, be quick enough to not miss it now,
so wake up your eyes and darling your smile" -Copeland

Thursday, July 2, 2009

lost



this song has been on repeat in my car pretty much this whole week.
my favorite lyric is 
"You might be a big fish In a little pond Doesn't mean you've won 'Cause a long may come A bigger one"
i have run into people like this a lot lately, and i'm not trying to be mean, but i wish i could point this line out to some of them.
after i got off work yesterday, i met my good friend rachel at Thomas Andrew's for dinner, i hadn't seen her since may when school got out so it was so good to see her.  we then preceded to meet abby and other friends rachel and erica to see My Sister's Keeper.  it was good, bring some tissues if you go see it though.  we ended up at my apartment at the end of the night before she had to leave.  here are some moments we captured on camera. :)