"The world has moved, be quick enough to not miss it now,
so wake up your eyes and darling your smile" -Copeland

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

lines.

photo taken by me in downtown Cookeville.  

I thought I'd share a selection of my favorite writing. hope you enjoy :)

"I wish I was the wind, I'd touch your face" -Ryan Adams (his lyrics are beautiful. true, he does have some language in some of his songs, but so many of his words are beautiful)

"And we are put on earth a little space in time that we may learn to bear the beams of love" -William Blake

"The earth is warmer when you laugh" -Iron and Wine (good, mellow band)

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune and never stops at all..." -Emily Dickinson

"Life provides more happiness than we know, we have to train ourselves to look for it" -Yiyun Li

"The hills were alive with wildflowers, and I was wild, even wilder than they. For at least I could run, they just died in the sun. And I refused to just wither in place" -Dolly Parton

"Learn to forgive yourself and to forgive others" -Mitch Album from Tuesdays with Morrie

++++
also, I'd like to thank everyone for reading and keeping up with blog.  your words of encouragement and other comments brighten my day!