"The world has moved, be quick enough to not miss it now,
so wake up your eyes and darling your smile" -Copeland

Monday, April 6, 2009

"She"

Hello lovelies, I have a new poem for you :)

"She"

She stumbled into the room
dropping her luggage and
in search of answers.
She only recalled him climbing up the steps
to her heart.
Months passed since that night,
the bandage was put on neatly until--
she looked up and it ripped
across her skin.
The scarlet red was still apparent,
even if he did not know.
He was blind to her,
but as he walked out the door he gave her
a grin.
I watched this transpire;
the shadows replayed
against my mind that night.
I could take a guess at the things unmentioned.
Sipping coffee later,
hr hands were satisfied grasping the mug.
She looked up and smiled
as I passed by.