"The world has moved, be quick enough to not miss it now,
so wake up your eyes and darling your smile" -Copeland

Friday, May 15, 2009

big grin.

first of all, i wanna say i was sooo happy, no giddy actually when i checked my blog this morning and saw that nicole mentioned me in her latest blog!!i was so surprised, it made me feel so good. BIG SHOUT out to her: THANK YOU :)
she asked me to write 
7 "awwe-summm" things about myself so here goes :)

1. I had a poem published in an anthology when I was in 4th grade
2. my hair is craazy most of the of the time, it's so curly
3. speaking of my hair, my freshman year in college i dyed the underneath of it black. yeah, i thought it was super awesome back then ha
4. from kindergarden until senior year of high school, i have been the shortest person in my grade. i'm 5'1". there are some shorties like me at TTU though :)
5. i used to live in caledonia, mississippi. it has one red light and last i looked, the population is under 1,000
6. i am the oldest of my cousins, but not surprisingly, the shortest :)
7. i would love to time travel from a little before the civil war and on

she asked me to select 7 lovely ladies to send the lemon award, you're the best award and queen of all things award. this is going to be sooo hard because i love all the blogs i've looked at, but i think i've got it down to 7 :)
thank you so much again nicole for being so sweet