"The world has moved, be quick enough to not miss it now,
so wake up your eyes and darling your smile" -Copeland

Friday, May 8, 2009

oh happy day.





this morning my wonderful mother and i went to workout...suffice it to say, i have not touched a treadmill or anything of the like in about 3 months. i was very happy with my 2 miles i walked today :)
i picked up my little sister Rosie from school today, she's in 2nd grade. how i wish i could freeze time with where she's at now. of course i look forward to the years ahead, but the time she has now is precious, and she has such an abundant joy and exuberance for life; it's intoxicating. she makes me happy; i feel a little motherly towards her, we have a pretty big gap in our ages.
having a yard sale tomorrow with my mom and her friend. ohmygoodness. her friend has this amazing refrigerator circa 1948 that i wish with all my heart i could have. also, she is selling this awesome polaroid camera and green trunk. if i had the money and room for these things, i would buy them in a heartbeat. as i've mentioned before, i love antiques/vintage. 
I was driving around on some back roads today, i love doing that here. east tennessee is honestly one of the most beautiful places on earth. i wish i could take it all in at once, but it's impossible because there is so much beauty to behold. i love being back home :) 
exciting news: i have a job interview monday, so wish me luck!!
p.s. i'm so excited about my new followers; they are amazing, definitely check them out on my followers post on my page. 

a poem i wrote one year ago; i feel completely different now about what i was writing about, good thing too :)

"Untold Truth, Told Lies"

"I should've seen it coming despite
what was written there. The words
jumbled together to form
a pretense while I
read them all as if that was
what was supposed to be. Perhaps
it was for the time being. Now
they mock me as I decipher between
the lines. Back and forth I
scan for a sign but
all I see is truth and the way
they left me all behind."