"The world has moved, be quick enough to not miss it now,
so wake up your eyes and darling your smile" -Copeland

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

true love lives

since my last post, i've looked at craigslist for jobs in my area and called several places that looked appealing. i'm gonna go back to cookeville this weekend and hopefully can work one of these out. keep your fingers crossed! :)
in the meantime, i've enjoyed relaxing and taking a break from the busy busy busy routine that my life was not so long ago. i took a walk with my youngest sister yesterday and enjoyed the fresh air, sat on my back porch for the majority of the day trying to take in all the beauty that is East Tennessee :)
my best friend abby and i went to work out last night, and we worked out...but we talked a lot more.  much to catch up on! i think we might go again tonight.
i worked out with my mom a tiny bit this morning. i got on the elliptical and ohmygoodness 
i couldn't do anything else after that.
i went to the social security office to appeal something i got denied...i really hope they accept it this time around. i think it's time to share about that. will do that in my next posting.
on my way home, i was taking back roads (love doing that) and listening to this cd i made compiled of different love songs. i always forget i included this song on it that is probably one of my favorite songs. i'd like to share it with you.
"True Love Waits" by Radiohead
to look at the lyrics go here: 
http://www.greenplastic.com/lyrics/truelovewaits.php